Hi Stephan,

The amount of virtual interfaces is also (unfortunately) limited by the 64 IP limit.
This is a combined limit for both source-ips and VEs.

Mischa

Hmms didn't think I would hit the serveriron's limit that soon... :(
But how is this related to the maximum ammount of virtual-interface then ? (which can be 512)

So no other options than just buying another pair of foundry's ? (not sure if I need to buy serverirons, since i would be able to move ve's which don't use loadbalancing)

Thnx,

Stephan



On Thu, 13 Nov 2008, Mischa Peters wrote:

You can not change that limit, that is a hard limit on the BPs of the ServerIron.

Mischa

When I tried to create another vlan with ve I got the following message :
Error! Maximum number of IP reached 64
In the past I also had a maximum vlan, which I could fix by using system-max vlan. But I can't find anything about this ip limit in the documentation/ specs.
Any hints how to fix this ?
_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp


_______________________________________________
foundry-nsp mailing list
[email protected]
http://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/foundry-nsp

Reply via email to