Am 25.01.2013 15:20, schrieb Michael Van Canneyt:

But they are all practical things you need in everyday programming to solve programming tasks you will get when you work in an IT company. But these are probably not very interesting from an academic point of view...
Why not? A mechanism to translate Pascal to Javascript is should be interesting even from academic point of view.

Well:
There are even different possible approaches. Last year a google summer of code proposal was made to achieve this in FPC. I was quite surprised to see that it was totally different from what I myself had in mind.

Do you have link for this?