On Tue, 29 Sep 2015, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:

On 29.09.2015 16:09, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
Both are OK. Use of one does not exclude use of the other.

I was going to add it in CustApp anyway as soon as I had looked at your implementation.

I started working on the CustApp variant. It's even simpler than the LCL component because you can handle the check in DoRun() and so you don't need any timer or watch thread, if I am correct.

That was what I thought too.

What I failed to see were provisions for per-user and global instances, maybe I
missed them.
If not, these can be addressed later on.