Viola. Thanks to Mr Bart, I have finally compiled cppjvm binary for Linux
ARM64. I will have to fight with Android target from standard PC, because
finding fully functioning Android NDK for Android which will build binary
directly for Android is heavy task.
For now, I will adapt Pandroid bundle. I will add The required binary Pascal
modules to its source tree such as ppcjvm for Lnux ARM 64 instead of
included FPC for X64 for Linux.
I have The chance. It will be copy operation and folders and files
mamanipulation adventure.
Ihave used FPC sources from Git hub and really, PPCJVM could be compiled
perfectly.
Thanks to yours step by step instructions MR Bart, I will have 100 % The
success.