I bet there could be people in these mailing lists that don’t even use pascal.
It’s is understandable why someone who doesn’t use pascal could be offended
about being asked to talk about what they are doing in pascal... People I know
who like pascal don’t seem to have These hang ups.

If nobody knows the backstory about freenode, it was taken over and destroyed
on purpose to get people off of irc and onto platforms that spy on users and
monetize their data. Irc is one of the few platforms left on the Internet where
there is no phone number or email required to talk.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile