Tomas Hajny via fpc-other said on Wed, 19 Apr 2023 23:15:41 +0200

>Hello everybody,
>
>As promised, I raised the topic of the #fpc irc channel in the FPC
>core team. The conclusion is that since the FPC core team has no
>control over this channel and we don't want to be associated with the
>moderation style there, we will change the information about this IRC
>channel on our WWW pages and in the Wiki. In particular, we'll mention
>that there are at least two IRC channels used by some people for
>discussing topics related to FPC, but that neither of these channels
>should be considered as an official one and that the FPC teams has no
>control over them.
>
>Tomas

Thanks!

Can you please not only say all the alternate channels exist, but say
what they are, so people can flock to them? I know of #fpc-alt and
##fpc-alt, but I imagine there are others besides. My guess would be
that as time goes by the bunch of us would decide on one semi-official
and one offtopic channel to use.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt