Hello everybody,

As promised, I raised the topic of the #fpc irc channel in the FPC core team. The conclusion is that since the FPC core team has no control over this channel and we don't want to be associated with the moderation style there, we will change the information about this IRC channel on our WWW pages and in the Wiki. In particular, we'll mention that there are at least two IRC channels used by some people for discussing topics related to FPC, but that neither of these channels should be considered as an official one and that the FPC teams has no control over them.

Tomas