On 2023-05-29 04:55, HSN via fpc-other wrote:

Hi, I’d like to say,  just because a bunch of people follow a trend
doesn’t mean that’s a good idea. History is full of stories about
foolish people following trends and bad ideas which lead to their
demise.
 .
 .

I don't tell anybody to follow the trends. I just state that the reasons of your supposed "downward spiral" are different from those you blame and that regardless of my or your preferences or thoughts about those trends, reverting them is less than likely...

Tomas