Vinzent Hoefler wrote:
On Friday 18 January 2008 11:39, Bee wrote:

I used to use this feature on Turbo Delphi Explorer. But since I
totally switch to FPC/Laz and Ubuntu, I really missed this feature on
FPC. :(

No offense, but maybe this is a good time to start becoming a serious developer now?

I think you are missing the point. Bee may indeed be misguided, but the feature is in Delphi[.Net] in general. It is used to implement Namespaces - something sadly lacking in the FPC dialect of Pascal. Maybe it is time *you* embraced modern programming techniques? I, for one, would rate Namespaces over templates and generics. I use them daily. Give me partial classes too (i.e. OO modular design.)