>>"because if you can do it, anyone can do it".

Wow! She thinks highly of you. Perfect dating material.

We told all of the shipping/warehouse people to take the Introduction to
Tech Writing and the Introduction to FrameMaker class at UCSC-Extension
first. Then, if they passed those classes, they could come and talk to
us about the position. I am not holding my breath.

-Gillian