"They have an interesting approach to pricing, and one that I'm not too
keen on. They size up your need and price you according to how many
seats and what types of technologies you need. They're taking a
CMS-like approach to product sales."

False, at least as of a few months ago. You can also buy an annual
subscription for one person for $800 or $900.

Steve Johnson, dr_go...@pobox.com