Huh, pasting over a selected bitmap used to stay in place. Another bad
change to the UI. The align commands might be faster and more precise
than dragging.

As a user I don't find it much work to find a button by its tooltip.
Usually the icon image gives some clue.

Normally I document the most efficient way to execute a command, which
is rarely via the toolbar button.