From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Reng, Dr. Winfried
Sent: 17 September 2013 08:51
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Inserting inline graphics

Hi Alastair,

I also think that icons are far better than just the tooltip text.
Of course this depends always on your audience ...

Why don't you do it this way?
Copy the new icon.
Place the cursor where you want it to have.
Paste the graphic there (CTRL + V).
Press ESC m p (which will shrinkwrap the anchored frame to the size of your
icon; additonally the anchoring position is set to At Insertion Point). Press
these keys one after the other.

If the icon should be moved up or down, then you have to select the anchored
frame and change the Distance above Baseline.
Create an object style with the correct distance and save it.
Then you can apply this setting with a mouse click.

Or do you have other settings of your anchored frame?
After all these e-mails I do not know your actual settings.

Best regards

Winfried

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the
use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of
this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or
take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail
and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/alastair.dent%40imgtec.com