I am performing testing in a Windows 7 environment with Structured FrameMaker
11.

I am using an internally automated process that imports an xml feed into a
FrameMaker template and produces a formatted FrameMaker document.  The
FrameMaker 11 error console window that is displaying contains a long list of
errors.  This is my first time working with FrameMaker 11 and this error
console window. I have attached a screen capture of the error console with the
line numbering feature activated in the FrameMaker document.

I'm noticing that the error console window indicates the line number where an
error is occurring. I'm assuming that these line numbers correspond with the
line numbers that can be made visible in the FrameMaker document by choosing
the line numbering feature from the FrameMaker menu bar. Is this correct?

Brenda George
Desk: (724) 720-8491
bgeo...@federatedinv.com

Unless notified to the contrary by the sender, the recipient should
consider the contents of this message including any attachments to
be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have
received this message in error, please contact Federated Investors
immediately by forwarding this email to not...@federatedinv.com and
then delete this message from your system. Saving, copying or
disseminating an inadvertently received email could violate state
and Federal privacy laws. All emails received by or sent from
Federated may be provided to regulators or law enforcement
agencies, or used for other purposes consistent with Federated's
business interests. Thank you for your cooperation.