From: Matt Sullivan [mailto:m...@mattrsullivan.com]
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 11:11 AM
To: George, Brenda (CAI)
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Structured FrameMaker 11 Error Console

If you open the XML file in a text editor, what's the content model specified
at the top of the XML file? Alternately, you can open the XML in Fm8 and use
the Set Structured Application File command to see what structapp needs to be
added to the Fm11 structapps file.

That application needs to be set up in Fm11, and you need to ensure that it is
valid. There may be minor tweaks to the structapp needed for use in Fm11.

-Matt
Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker
11<http://framemaker11book.com/>
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 |
m...@mattrsullivan.com<mailto:m...@mattrsullivan.com>

[cid:image001.png@01CEC8B9.720A36A0]<http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>@mattrsullivan<http://twitter.com/mattrsullivan>
 [cid:image002.png@01CEC8B9.720A36A0]
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattrsullivan>
[cid:image003.png@01CEC8B9.720A36A0] <http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>
facebook<http://www.facebook.com/mattrsullivan>
[cid:image004.png@01CEC8B9.720A36A0] <http://mattrsullivan.com/>
mattrsullivan.com<http://mattrsullivan.com/>

On Oct 11, 2013, at 7:35 AM, "George, Brenda (CAI)"