Hi Brenda,

Either your XML doesn't conform to your internally automated process, or you don't have a working Structured Application for your XML model.

As Rick said, the line numbers referring to the XML file will give an indication of what's gone awry. At that point, you need to either modify the XML to fit the StructApp, or modify the StructApp to fit the XML.

-Matt

Matt R. Sullivan
co-author Publishing Fundamentals: Unstructured FrameMaker 11
P: 714.798.7596 | C: 714.585.2335 | m...@mattrsullivan.com

@mattrsullivan LinkedIn facebook mattrsullivan.com