From: David Spreadbury [mailto:dspre...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:43 AM
To: Fei Min Lorente; framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Choosing a Help Format

Fei Min,
Personally I think you are stabbing at windmills. It isn't all that difficult
to decompile a CHM, make a change, and recompile. How many do?
I produce OracleHelp for Java from Frame source. It also produces HTML for the
content. It is delivered as server based, but there is nothing to prevent
someone changing the HTML. Haven't heard of anyone doing it.

Dave

On Friday, November 22, 2013 12:43 PM, Fei Min Lorente