From: robert.lauris...@gmail.com [mailto:robert.lauris...@gmail.com] On
Behalf Of Robert Lauriston
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:59 PM
To: Rick Quatro
Cc: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Script to convert tables to paragraphs

ExtendScript was unusable by me, since what I wanted to do was undocumented,
there was no sample code that was relevant, and Adobe tech support said it
was not supported.

I did manage to automate some things anyway, but the scripts stopped working
after a few months for no apparent reason. Again, no tech support.

<https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-a&hs=fXr&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-
US%3Aofficial&q=rlauriston+extendscript++site%3Aforums.adobe.com&oq=rlaurist