"Unusable" is a subjective term. To a programer it may be useful. But to
non-programmers who dabble in programing (like me and many others), an
easy programming language like AutoIt is lots of fun and very useful,
but a complicated, object-oriented program language that is not well
documented is pretty close to unusable.
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133
On 27-Nov-13 4:26 AM, Rick Quatro wrote:
"Unusable" is a bit of an exaggeration. I have developed several hundred
scripts, which are being successfully used by my clients. I agree that it is
poorly documented, but it is certainly usable.
Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc.
585-366-4017 **NEW**
[email protected]
-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Robert Lauriston
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 12:28 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Script to convert tables to paragraphs
ExtendScript is so powerful that I found it unusable for FrameMaker.
If it were properly documented and Adobe provided useful sample code for
automating common tasks it might be great. I think they provide those for
some of their other apps.
_______________________________________________
You are currently subscribed to framers as [email protected].
Send list messages to [email protected].
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email protected]
or visit
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/shmuelw1%40gmail.com
Send administrative questions to [email protected]. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.
_______________________________________________
You are currently subscribed to framers as [email protected].
Send list messages to [email protected].
To unsubscribe send a blank email to
[email protected]
or visit
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/archive%40mail-archive.com
Send administrative questions to [email protected]. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.