From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Robert Lauriston
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 12:28 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: Script to convert tables to paragraphs

ExtendScript is so powerful that I found it unusable for FrameMaker.
If it were properly documented and Adobe provided useful sample code for
automating common tasks it might be great. I think they provide those for
some of their other apps.

http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/shmuelw1%40gmail.com