Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 15:46:06 -0500
Subject: Re: Having problems with importing an EPS file into FrameMaker ...
From: ljsims...@gmail.com
To: syed.hos...@aeris.net
CC: framers@lists.frameusers.com

As I recall, Frame doesn't display EPS natively. Instead, it uses a TIF image
which, as you noticed, is pretty horrible. When you print to PDF, however,
it'll look just fine. Unless there's some overriding reason you need it to be
lovely in Frame, I wouldn't worry about it. If there is, try converting to SVG,
which Frame handles just fine and is also a vector format.

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 3:36 PM, Syed Zaeem Hosain (syed.hos...@aeris.net)