From: framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Karen Robbins
Sent: Friday, March 21, 2014 7:53 PM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: TOC entry out of sequence

Hello Framers,
Some time ago I wrote about a similar problem but didn't achieve a solution.
It's happening again in a different TOC, so I thought I'd investigate more.
The last document in my book, like all the others, has a chapter head and level
1 heads (four of them) that are picked up for a generated TOC. The chapter head
and level 1 heads two through four all appear in correct sequence in the  TOC.
But the first level 1 head appears immediately above its chapter head, as if it
is the last level 1 head in the previous chapter. Why does this happen and how
can I correct it?
In the document, the frame in which the misplaced level 1 head resides is not
positioned above that of the chapter head. The errant head has the correct
formatting. In the book TOC, all other level 1 heads appear in their correct
sequence.
There is no hidden overlapping frame AFAIK... I've already cleaned up the files
to remove that sort of thing.

Thanks for any insight.

Karen Robbins
Frame 11.0.1.382, Windows 7 VM in Parallels