Mif2Go might be a good solution. I suggest using a Mif2Go expert such as Steve Wiseman to set it up. After that you just click a button and it creates help that requires very little or no clean-up afterwards.

You can contact him at: swise...@context.co.il or +972-2-999-7816.

Shmuel Wolfson
Technical Writer
052-763-7133