On 2014-Oct-02 3:23 PM, Robert Lauriston wrote:
What is the benefit of putting a table anchor in its own paragraphs
instead of putting the anchor at the end of the preceding paragraph?

I've inherited lots of documents that do things like that and it
seemed to me like pointless busywork, but the people who set up the
templates were long gone so I couldn't ask for their rationale.

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 2:38 PM, Stuart Rogers