From: jeff.coatswo...@jonasclub.com
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: Problem with playing video clips in FM 12 document viewed in
Adobe Reader 11
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 14:22:31 +0000

The standalone instance of FM has been known to not be very observant of the
existence of the full Acrobat Pro version already installed – so if you don’t
turn
 that part off, the installer clobbers your full version with the “headless”
one.

Regarding round-tripping review PDFs – make sure that you are all patched up in
FM – I think there were some issues with the first release of FM12.