Hi Tom,

I do not know any way to change the underlining parameters.
I am not sure, but I guess this may not even be accessible via scripting
as there are no plugins available for this purpose.

How about using the new "background color" feature or the "para box"
feature instead of underlining? This may look well with a 10% black e.g.
Or you could use a "frame below pgf", but the resulting line would
always have a fixed length (like with footnotes).

Best regards - Tino H. Haida, Berlin

tom.beiswen...@emhartglass.com: