place your anchored frame, use the graphics bar to set line fill and color

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 9:06 AM,  <tom.beiswen...@emhartglass.com> wrote:
> What about the anchored frame. Is there a way to draw a border around the
> frame?
>
>
>
>
> Tom Beiswenger
> Manager, Technical & Training Documentation, Project Manager - Inspection
> Business
> Emhart Glass Mfg. Inc.
> 1140 Sullivan St.
> Elmira, NY 14901
> PH: +607 735-4279
> FX: +607 734-8278
> Mobile: +607 769-4779
> Email: tom.beiswen...@emhartglass.com
>
>
>
> From:        Heiko Haida <i...@heiko-haida.de>
> To:        framers@lists.frameusers.com
> Date:        01/09/2015 10:17 AM
> Subject:        Re: Customizing anchored frames in FM12 (unstructured)
> Sent by:        framers-boun...@lists.frameusers.com
> ________________________________
>
>
>
> Hi Tom,
>
> I do not know any way to change the underlining parameters.
> I am not sure, but I guess this may not even be accessible via scripting as
> there are no plugins available for this purpose.
>
> How about using the new "background color" feature or the "para box" feature
> instead of underlining? This may look well with a 10% black e.g.
> Or you could use a "frame below pgf", but the resulting line would always
> have a fixed length (like with footnotes).
>
> Best regards - Tino H. Haida, Berlin
>
>
>
> tom.beiswen...@emhartglass.com:
>
> I am trying to make some design changes to our machine manuals. Currently,
> all graphics are in anchored frames that are placed within a special table.
> They look great in print, but tables don't scale well if you plan to also
> publish for use on a tablet.
>
> I have 2 problems.
>
> 1) I would like to have a thin border around all graphic frames, but can't
> find anything within the FM help menus that tells me how to do this.
>
> 2) I want to have the figure capture underlined; however, when I choose
> "underline" in the paragraph designer (not numeric), the line is too close
> to the descenders in words containing g, y, p, etc. Is there a way to adjust
> the position of the underline so that it is just below a character's
> descender?
>
>
>
>
>
> Tom Beiswenger
> Manager, Technical & Training Documentation, Project Manager - Inspection
> Business
> Emhart Glass Mfg. Inc.
> 1140 Sullivan St.
> Elmira, NY 14901
> PH: +607 735-4279
> FX: +607 734-8278
> Mobile: +607 769-4779
> Email:
> tom.beiswenger@emhartglass.com_______________________________________________
>
>
> You are currently subscribed to framers as tom.beiswen...@emhartglass.com.
>
> Send list messages to framers@lists.frameusers.com.
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> framers-unsubscr...@lists.frameusers.com
> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/tom.beiswenger%40emhartglass.com
>
> Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit
> http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
>
>
> You are currently subscribed to framers as gbanks6...@gmail.com.
>
> Send list messages to framers@lists.frameusers.com.
>
> To unsubscribe send a blank email to
> framers-unsubscr...@lists.frameusers.com
> or visit
> http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/gbanks6472%40gmail.com
>
> Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit
> http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.
>
_______________________________________________


You are currently subscribed to framers as arch...@mail-archive.com.

Send list messages to framers@lists.frameusers.com.

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
framers-unsubscr...@lists.frameusers.com
or visit 
http://lists.frameusers.com/mailman/options/framers/archive%40mail-archive.com

Send administrative questions to listad...@frameusers.com. Visit
http://www.frameusers.com/ for more resources and info.

Reply via email to