Hi Kristy,

if the Bold font is available and the corresponding character format is
defined and used correctly in the template, the only reason would be a
"AutonumCharFormat" defined in the EDD that overrides the template
(specifying a different character format).
Of course, this would not explain why you can apply another formatting,
like Bold Underline...

About the tables: I could try to answer a specific question, but my
range of experience with this issue is limited.

Best regards -- Tino H. Haida, Berlin

Kristy Nolan: