Hi, fellow Framers -

I am working on cleaning up our EDD for our manuals, Frame 11. We have 3 types
of alerts (note, caution, warning) that pretty much follow the same rules, so
are set up the same as much as possible. I have the caution and warning doing
exactly what I need them to do with Autonumber Format as "Caution:" or
"Warning:" and the Character Format as "Bold Underline." Since I am trying to
match (where possible) our Arbortext DTD and styles, I need the "Note:" to be
just Bold.

However, the bold is not showing up. I can change it to everything else,
including Bold DoubleUnderline or Blue, and it displays as prescribed. Just not
plain bold. Spacing all works, nesting/indenting works fine. What can I be
missing?

Also, if you are good at table format structuring and are willing to answer
questions, I am having trouble with those. Right now those are still just done
in my template through table designer with only the very basic set up in the
EDD.

Thanks for any advice anyone can give on this!
Kristy

Kristy Nolan
Manager Flight Ops Publications
Central Publications
Southwest Airlines
214.792.6142

******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally
privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the
addressee. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and