Thanks for that advice! That parallels what Rick Quattro helped me with yesterday.

I also want to say thanks to this entire group for all the help over the years. An amazing source of information. I brag about the ability to get answers to the rest of my department (who are working in another authoring tool that takes ages to get answers, let alone solutions). When I posted my question yesterday, I had people offering assistance within about 10 minutes. Don't doubt the power of this community!

Happy Friday!

Kristy

Kristy Nolan
Central Pubs - Flight Ops