From: Craig Ede [mailto:craig...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 7:26 PM
To: De Rosier, Edward
Subject: RE: FM12 Transparent Graphics PLUS New Question

With FM12 through update 12.0.2.389 transparent graphics worked for me if I
printed to CMYK. It takes longer but works. I had two graphics with clipping
paths that I was using on top of a patterned background. I never saw thin lines
around the borders either.

With the later FM12 updates CMYK caused some graphics to disappear entirely so
that made CMYK printing impossibly chancy. RGB worked fine but lost the
transparency.

I never had problems with Esc-m-p except when the caps lock key was
accidentally on or when neither a graphic or an anchored frame weren't
selected. Worked every time for me. Same with non-breaking hyphens, so maybe
your caps lock key is on. Can't comment on the en and em spaces.

Good luck,

Craig