From: framers-bounces+jsgammato=imprivata....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+jsgammato=imprivata.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of John Posada
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 3:57 PM
To: List, Framers
Subject: Run WinOS (and FM) on a MAC OS X

Hi, guys...VMWare is a company owned by my company (EMC), so I thought
I'd pass this on.

VMWare is signing up beta testers for a version that will run on MAC OS
X that will permit the creation of a partition that will allow the
running of a Windows (or other) OS.

http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/campaignrespondent?_ID_=vmwi.1756

"...Mac even more with the ability to simultaneously run any PC
OS-Windows, Linux, NetWare and others-on Mac OS X. Switch between
operating systems by easily tabbing between applications and share data
between the two operating systems by dragging and dropping files on the
fly-all without needing to reboot. What's more, you can create virtual
machines and run them on other VMware products or run any VMware virtual
machine on your Mac."

See also: http://www.vmware.com/news/releases/mac.html

Just passing on something you might find of interest.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."