Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 12:57:06 -0700 (DT)
From: John Posada <jposad...@yahoo.com>
Subject: Run WinOS (and FM) on a MAC OS X
To: "List, Framers" <Framers at FrameUsers.com>

Hi, guys...VMWare is a company owned by my company (EMC), so I
thought I'd pass this on.

VMWare is signing up beta testers for a version that will run on MAC
OS X that will permit the creation of a partition that will allow the
running of a Windows (or other) OS.

http://vmware.rsc02.net/servlet/campaignrespondent?_ID_=vmwi.1756

"...Mac even more with the ability to simultaneously run any PC
OS-Windows, Linux, NetWare and others-on Mac OS X. Switch between
operating systems by easily tabbing between applications and share
data between the two operating systems by dragging and dropping files
on the fly-all without needing to reboot. What's more, you can create
virtual machines and run them on other VMware products or run any
VMware virtual machine on your Mac."

See also: http://www.vmware.com/news/releases/mac.html

Just passing on something you might find of interest.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer