No. It will run only software for Intel processors, like Parallels desktop
which I have found to be very solid so far.

Parallels works well, but has one limitation which will probably apply to
VMWare Mac as well. It supports only virtual hard drives (drive image in a
Mac OS file) not actual partitions. So sadly it is not possible to run the
Windows installation in a Boot Camp partition under Parallels.

--
... Alan Quirt    Ottawa, Canada ...
... bridging communication gaps  ...