From: framers-bounces+david.spreadbury=tellabs....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+david.spreadbury=tellabs.com at lists.frameusers.co
m] On Behalf Of Steve Rickaby
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 1:02 PM
To: framers at FrameUsers.com
Subject: Mark-up in generated structured lists

Me again... Sarah O'Keefe sort of implies in the 'Complete Reference'
that you can apply structure to generated lists, but as it gets blown
away the next time the list is generated, it's best either not to
bother, or do it last.

Here's the rub: one generated list document in my current template, a
list of figures, uses a character tag to format the figure number ('cos
it looks nice). My EDD is set up so that the individual lines of the
generated list can be wrapped in appropriate elements if required.
However, if I do this, I lose the character mark-up.

Is this a dead-end, or is there any way to preserve the character
markup?
--
Steve
and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader