From: framers-bounces+gary.etzel=advantica....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+gary.etzel=advantica.biz at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Rickaby
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 2:02 PM
To: framers at FrameUsers.com
Subject: Mark-up in generated structured lists

Me again... Sarah O'Keefe sort of implies in the 'Complete Reference' that
you can apply structure to generated lists, but as it gets blown away the
next time the list is generated, it's best either not to bother, or do it
last.

Here's the rub: one generated list document in my current template, a list
of figures, uses a character tag to format the figure number ('cos it looks
nice). My EDD is set up so that the individual lines of the generated list
can be wrapped in appropriate elements if required. However, if I do this, I
lose the character mark-up.

Is this a dead-end, or is there any way to preserve the character markup?
--
Steve

This e-mail, and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for the
addressee(s) only.  The content may also contain legal, professional or other
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender immediately, by return of email, and then delete the e-mail and any
attachments.  You should not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance on
this transmission.

Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach any
documents from this transmission.