Several years ago, I used Intergrief for 2 years.  It had the most cumbersome
GUI of any DTP application I have ever seen.  It required selecting as many as
8 levels of child menus to do anything.  It did have a couple of nice features,
but not enough to make me ever want to use it again.   In fact, given the
choice between Interleaf /Quicksilver and Word, I'd choose Word.   Now .that.
ought to tell you something. :-)

Diane (glad I don't have to choose) Gaskill