In all this installing and uninstalling, you are rebooting whenever
you're making a
major change, right? So the software can reinitialize?

Also, so far as the CDs are concerned, I'd be surprised if Adobe didn't update
their shipping CDs on a rolling basis so that the latest & greatest version was
going out the door. So the version on your CD probably has more to do with
the date it was burned than with a planned delivery of a certain build.

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell at
gmail.com