So someone refresh my memory please, the advantage of using png files is
what?

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+jlight=pillardata....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+jlight=pillardata.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Anne Robotti
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 1:41 PM
To: Grant Hogarth; framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: RE: A bug & note on using .png graphics....

> Sadly, FM "reads" the color list from pngs (and AFAIK, *only*
> pngs), and adds the color definitions in the image file to
> the list of available colors in the FM file.  It's very annoying.

And don't forget that you can't delete them with the color definition
thing where you can delete every other color!

Anne

The information contained in or attached to this e-mail contains
recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of
the contents of this e-mail is PROHIBITED. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail
immediately. Thank you.