I'm pretty sure he means this:
http://stevemiller.net/puretext/

-Niels

-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: framers-bounces+nfa=maconomy.dk at lists.frameusers.com
-> [mailto:framers-bounces+nfa=maconomy.dk at lists.frameusers.com]
->  On Behalf Of Beck, Charles
-> Sent: 22. maj 2006 16:49
-> To: Shmuel Wolfson
-> Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
-> Subject: RE: Find not finding
->
-> Thanks, Shmuel, but I don't see a PureText option in the
-> Paste Special dialog box. The closest I can find is one
-> labeled Text-but as I said, that one is *not* the equivalent
-> as pasting into Notepad and then copying and pasting from
-> there. That-the Text option-was the option we were using
-> that introduced the problem.
->
-> Am I missing something here?
->