-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters....@lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+grant.hogarth=reuters.com at lists.frameusers.com]
On Behalf Of Susan_Corcoran at HandHeld.com
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 7:30 AM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Somewhat OT: Bookmarks in PDF Jumping to Wrong View

Hello All,

I'm not sure if this is caused by FM, or Acrobat, but I know we have
plenty of experts with both programs on this list, so I hope you can
help me out here.
When I create a pdf (FM7, Acrobat 7 Pro), the bookmarks come through
just fine, but when I click on a bookmark in Acrobat, the display
doesn't align properly.  So if my link is to something on page 4,
Acrobat might pop me to halfway between pages 4 and 5.  If I click on
the bookmark for the front cover, I'm shown the bottom of the front
cover, and about a third of the following page.  This happens with every
bookmark.
I've created files using different print drivers (Scitex and Docutech),
then distilling, and tried printed directly to pdf, but get the same
results every time.  And the weird display problem occurs on any other
PC viewing my file.

Has anyone else seen this?  Got any suggestions?
Please copy any responses to me directly, since I'm on digest.

Susan Corcoran
Hand Held Products
 susan.corcoran at handheld.com