Hi

  I am trying to convert a FrameMaker file to  Structured FrameMaker file. What
I am seeing is that the sentences following a cross reference in a paragraph
are marked as invalid. I am using a CrossReference element for the cross
reference instance and a normal cross reference style. For example, in this
paragraph if the word "Structured" was a cross reference, then the rest of the
sentence following the word (from "was") becomes invalid unless I put it in a
new paragraph. Can some one tell me what is it that I am doing wrong and how I
can fix it?

  Thanks
  Pallavi

countries) for 2?/min or less.