Looking at it from the perspective of the IT department who is going
to have to approve the configuration, I've yet to meet an IT
department that allows you to spec a PC based on an edge case
requirement unless that case can be proven to impact a bottom line.

In looking at the stated requirements, they do not seem to be an
edge-case power user set of applications.

--- Art Campbell <art.campbell at gmail.com> wrote:

> For FM, alone, yes.
> But if they're using Photoshop in power user mode or the Audition
> audio editing stuff, especially with other aps, I think it pushes
> it
> pretty high up the scale toward "workstation" rather than "business
> laptop."

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never
actually known what the question is."