Many (if not all) "consumer" laptops (as opposed to business level) have
variously named "BrightView" super-reflective screens that I find extremely
difficult to use in typical business environments where office lighting
creates glare and ease of angled viewing is desireable.  I gather the theory
is that this is preferred by gamers or for watching DVDs.

Sheila

Sheila Carlisle V: 425/ 486-2988 F: 425/ 483-3836
Axial InfoSolutions Inc. (Bothell, Washington)
Automated Publishing Solutions / XML Publishing Solutions
http://www.axialinfo.com http://www.miramo.com