From: framers-bounces+gflato=nanometrics....@lists.frameusers.com on behalf of
Gross, Karen
Sent: Tue 4/10/2007 12:33 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: FrameMaker files and CHM

Dear Framers,

have

Is it a requirement to assign one TopicAlias marker per FrameMaker file
in order to generate a context-sensitive CHM file using WebWorks
ePublisher Pro? I understand that the marker needs to be placed in a pgf
tag that starts a new page, but I thought I could have more than one
marker per file.

I'm using FM 7.2b144 and WWeP v9.2.

Regards,

Karen J. Gross