I've just had a hardware failure that means I get to upgrade to Vista Pro and
the latest versions of FrameMaker and Acrobat Pro, as quick as I can get a new
workstation ordered. The only stipulation that my university makes is that it
prefers Dell. I haven't been paying much attention to hardware improvements
lately, so I need to ask, does anyone have recent experience with their
offerings? I can pretty much have what I ask for, so which model of Dell
desktop should I specify? Which options? Are the wireless keyboard and mouse a
hindrance? Also, would a SCSI drive be much of an improvement over their
default drive?