Hi, guys,

I met a problem on widow/orphan by importing sgml to Framemaker. The phenomena
is:
a. Just one word with punctuation in the last line of a paragraph.
OR
b. Two lines on the previous page but the last one line on next when there're
only 3 lines make up of a paragraph.

I know there's a "widow/orphan Line" setting in paragraph designer. However,
what I said above cannot be avoided by this function enabled.

The software "Adobe Indesign CS" does have such check box to avoid these.
Therefore...is there any other functions or settings can be set to settle this
problem except for using FDK coding? Or is it be implemented in new version
Framemaker, such as 8.0? What I'm using is FrameMaker+SGML 6.0. Anyway, plugin
is also ok for me if can settle this problem.

I'm looking forward to the feedback. Thank you all!

-Meg