You could really stir the pot by throwing ePublisher in the mix as a
single-sourcing solution. <g>   There's an import utility available for
ePublisher that can take any RH project and convert it to MIF, retaining links
and mapping formats as you determine in the interface. Depending on the size of
the RH project and whether there are multiple RH projects to merge into a
single-source ePub project with multiple versions/translations/localization as
output, it could take hours or a few weeks to complete... BUT it would be a
one-time hit. Then set it up with AutoMap to create the PDFs in sequence
whenever you'd like (even while you're asleep). Just food for
thought...conceding, of course, that Mif2Go is more cost-effective.

Rene

Lin Surasky <Lin.Surasky at retalix.com> wrote:     Very true. However, I
didn't mention that there are 4  writers on the team who ARE using RH to create
content, and not only aren't  complaining, but one of them will fight as hard
to keep RH as I will to keep FM.  We're in different countries, with an
international audience, so it's divided as  to what our customers want. Which
is why I think FM is perfect: We can delliver  BOTH PDF and CHM easily.

 I guess I just need to keep repeating  that...