No, I had the same thought. Just didn't know who to ask, as I'm sure no
one will divulge such valuable information before its time.

See, the thing we all keep forgetting (except the one to whom I'm
answering) is that they want to keep RH because it's already paid for.
So purchasing new licenses or upgrades isn't really an option, unless I
can convince them to keep FM. And even then...

rs.com] On Behalf Of Gagne, Bernard (Bolton)