The usual way to "embed" visio drawings in FM is to import them as OLE
objects... Is that the method you're using? Also, what FM displays is
actually a WMF graphic of the actual drawing, so that may be a
contributing factor.

A fix would be to save the Visio as a .PNG, EPS, or PDF and import
that as a referenced graphic.

There may also be some variation between versions of Visio....

Art