Production of:Technical Documentation - Online Content - Enterprise Websites>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 07:45:03 -0700> From: athloi at yahoo.com> Subject: RE:
radical revamping of techpubs> To: tekwrytr at hotmail.com> > I've seen the
same thing. It's too bad, because a tech writer with> those skills is more
likely to understand the development process in my> view.> > --- Technical
Writer <tekwrytr at hotmail.com> wrote:> > > Similarly, if you have spent the
last three or four> > years as a project manager, and are now applying for a
developer or> > tech writer position, you are almost guaranteed to be
considered a> > potential adversary, sight unseen.> > > > Why would anyone with
experience as a manager want a developer or> > tech writer position?> >
http://technical-writing.dionysius.com/> technical writing | consulting |
Yahoo!?> Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around >
http://mail.yahoo.com
Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Caf?. Stop by
today.